9. SEMINAR: Interagency Cooperation in Crisis Management and Disaster Response, Tools and Practices for Training (10-12 September 2013)
REF.№: CMDR COE 9
Date: 10-12 September 2013
Description: The focus of the seminar is the importance of interagency cooperation for crisis and emergency response. Since crises could also be a result from natural or man-made disasters, reaction to the recent natural disasters are perfect examples of how interagency cooperation were crucial to the overall response and will provide a perfect backdrop for this event. US state of Tennessee and Bulgaria share similar topography and natural threats. TN also has experience with regional cooperation in times of regional disasters and this will be another focus area for this event.
Lectures, discussions, and presentations on:
- Regional Interagency cooperation
- The importance of interagency cooperation
- Historic examples of interagency cooperation
- Mechanisms, Tools and Practices for Training
- Other issues deemed relevant to the topic of the seminar
Remarks: The Seminar is planned to be conducted on 11-12 SEPTEMBER 2013 in Sofia, Bulgaria together with USEUCOM.
Expected auditoria: 80-120 participants from MoD, NDA, JFC, Other Ministries.
Open for NATO and PfP Countries.
The Seminar will be conducted in English and interpretation services English- French will not be provided.
No limitation for participants by nation.