Application and Selection Process
Applications for the CMDR COE Internship Programme will be accepted as either responses to specific calls for applications or as spontaneous applications.
- Calls for internship - applications past the announced deadlines will not be considered;
- Spontaneous application - should be made no less than 4 (four) months in advance of the desired internship start date.
All applications should consist of the following:
- Filled-in application form (click here to download);
- Curriculum vitae (Europass Format in English);
- At least one, but no more than three, recommendation letter from an academic or professional institution;
- A one-page Concept Note providing details on the applicant’s 1.motivation for undergoing an internship; 2. preferences and justification for specific positioning within Branch/Section; 3. expectations of the internship; 4. any other information considered relevant to the selection process.
Applications should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com, alternatively by fax at +359 2 92 24755
The Internship Programme Committee will screen applications against the eligibility criteria and decide, where no preference is highlighted, on possible matches with specific Branch/Section. Successful candidates will be further contacted for arranging interviews – either in person or via Internet.
Gender and geographical balance between candidates will be accounted for, to the best possible level.