STRESS MANAGEMENT AND RESILIENCE TRAINING COURSEDate: (10-12-2018)
PROGRAM OF SPS PROGRAMME Advance Training Cource
„STRESS MANAGEMENT AND RESILIENCE TRAINING”
BELGRADE, 10-14 DECEMBER 2018
This four-day workshop is designed to support and strengthen capacity of the psychologists from Serbian MoD to prepare and train professional soldiers in the field of stress management and resilience. Participants will be trained in the group setting and equipped with all knowledge, skills and practical tools which are necessary in various duties in military work.
WORKSHOP SECURITY RELEVANCE AND IMPACTS
This workshop is relevant for human and social aspects of security related to NATOs strategic objectives, because stress resistance is very important issue for professional soldiers in various duties in missions and everyday military work. We can say that resilient soldier is reliable soldier.
The main goal for participants is to gain a comprehensive understanding of how to build resilience and achieve sustainable high performance in everyday work and in the risky operations and crisis situations also.
The program will be evaluated through questionnaires for trainers and participants to gain feedback for further improvement of the program.
PARTICIPATED ORGANIZATIONS and LECTURERS
- Crisis Management and Disaster Response Centre of Excellence, Sofia, Bulgaria (CMDR COE)
- Col. Orlin Nikolov PhD, Chief of Capabilities Branch, Bulgaria
- Ms. Stanislava Krajnova, Bulgaria
- LTC Atanas Lefterov, Bulgaria
- Military Medicine Centre of Excellence, Budapest, Hungary (MILMED COE)
- Lt. Col. MD (ITA-AF) Dr. STEFANO De Porzi, Italy
- National Centre for Mental Health and Prevention, Sofia, Bulgaria (CMHP)
- Ass. Prof. Iliya Marinov, Director of the Centre
- Ms. Iglika Parashkevova, PhD -
- Ms. Mirena Georgieva, PhD
- Medical University, Varna, Bulgaria (MU)
- Ms. Nikolina Radeva, PhD
- CPT NAVY (ret) Todor Yotov
- National Military University, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria (NMU)
- Major Krastyu Krastev, PhD
- National Defence College, Sofia, Bulgaria (NDU)
- Ms Margarita Kumanova, PhD -